Descendants of Queen Matilda (Maud) of Scotland/Descendants of Thomas Isham, Lord Of Pichley
Earl Waltheof II Huntington b. 1046 m. Judith De Lens b. 1054
Daughter Queen Matilda (Maud) Huntington (Queen of Scotland) m. Simon De Senlis
Daughter Maude De Senlis b. abt 1094 1110 m. Saher De Quincy b. abt 1090 1106
Son Robert De. Quincy b 1100 d. 1198 m. Orabella b. 1131
Son Earl Saher IV De Quincy b. 1155 d 03 Nov. 1219 m. Margaret De Beaumont b. 1154 d. 12 Jan. 1234
Son Earl Roger De Quincy (Earl of Winchester) m. Helen De Galloway (also married to Maud De Bohn)
Daughter Helen (Ellen) De Quincy b. 1222 m. Alan La Zouche d. 1269
Son Eudes La Zouche m. Millicent De Cantelupe
Daughter Lucy La Zouche m. Thomas Greene
Son Sir Henry Greene m. Catherine De Drayton
Son Sir Henry Greene m. Matilda De Mauduit
Son John Greene m. Margaret Greene
Daughter Isabella Green m. Richard De Vere
Daughter Ellen De Vere m. Thomas Isham
Generation No. 1
1. THOMAS1 ISHAM, LORD OF PICHLEY was
born Bet. 1368 - 1465. He married ELLEN DE VERE. She was born
Bet. 1373 - 1468.
Child of THOMAS ISHAM and ELLEN DE VERE is:
2. i. HENRY2 ISHAM, b. Bet. 1404 - 1493; d. Bet. 1441 - 1571.
Generation No. 2
2. HENRY2 ISHAM (THOMAS1) was born Bet.
1404 - 1493, and died Bet. 1441 - 1571. He married JOAN BRISLEY
CATALYNE. She was born Bet. 1410 - 1496, and died Bet. 1441 -
Child of HENRY ISHAM and JOAN CATALYNE is:
3. i. EUSLEY3 ISHAM, b. Bef. 1486; d. December 11, 1546.
Generation No. 3
3. EUSLEY3 ISHAM (HENRY2, THOMAS1) was
born Bef. 1486, and died December 11, 1546. He married ANNE POULTON.
She was born 1495.
Child of EUSLEY ISHAM and ANNE POULTON is:
4. i. GREGORY4 ISHAM, b. Abt. 1520; d. April 15, 1558.
Generation No. 4
4. GREGORY4 ISHAM (EUSLEY3, HENRY2, THOMAS1)
was born Abt. 1520, and died April 15, 1558. He married ELIZABETH
DALE. She was born Abt. 1510.
Child of GREGORY ISHAM and ELIZABETH DALE is:
5. i. EUSEBY SIR. HIGH SHERIFF5 ISHAM, b. February 26, 1550/51; d. January 11, 1625/26.
Generation No. 5
5. EUSEBY SIR. HIGH SHERIFF5 ISHAM (GREGORY4,
EUSLEY3, HENRY2, THOMAS1) was born February 26, 1550/51, and died
January 11, 1625/26. He married ANN BORLAISE. She was born February
26, 1550/51, and died July 11, 1626.
Child of EUSEBY ISHAM and ANN BORLAISE is:
6. i. WILLIAM6 ISHAM, b. March 20, 1687/88; d. 1631.
Generation No. 6
6. WILLIAM6 ISHAM (EUSEBY SIR. HIGH SHERIFF5,
GREGORY4, EUSLEY3, HENRY2, THOMAS1) was born March 20, 1687/88,
and died 1631. He married MARY BRETT.
Child of WILLIAM ISHAM and MARY BRETT is:
7. i. HENRY7 ISHAM, b. 1627; d. December 01, 1686.
Generation No. 7
7. HENRY7 ISHAM (WILLIAM6, EUSEBY SIR.
HIGH SHERIFF5, GREGORY4, EUSLEY3, HENRY2, THOMAS1) was born 1627,
and died December 01, 1686. He married KATHERINE BANKS ROYALL.
She was born 1627, and died December 01, 1686.
Child of HENRY ISHAM and KATHERINE ROYALL BANKS is:
8. i. PHOEBE8 ISHAM, b. 1648, Henrico County, Va, Turkey Island.
Generation No. 8
8. PHOEBE8 ISHAM (HENRY7, WILLIAM6, EUSEBY
SIR. HIGH SHERIFF5, GREGORY4, EUSLEY3, HENRY2, THOMAS1)1 was born
1648 in Henrico County, Va, Turkey Island. She married ROBERT
BELCHER1 1669 in Henrico County, Virginia1, son of WILLIAM BELCHER
and TABITHA BARTLETT. He was born 1649 in Isle of Wright County,
Child of PHOEBE ISHAM and ROBERT BELCHER is:
9. i. JOHN9 BELCHER, b. 1670, Virginia.
Generation No. 9
9. JOHN9 BELCHER (PHOEBE8 ISHAM, HENRY7,
WILLIAM6, EUSEBY SIR. HIGH SHERIFF5, GREGORY4, EUSLEY3, HENRY2,
THOMAS1)1 was born 1670 in Virginia1. He married ELIZABETH FROGLEY1.
Children of JOHN BELCHER and ELIZABETH FROGLEY are:
10. i. RICHARD10 BELCHER, b. 1710, Henrico County, Virginia; d. October 1763, Chesterfield County, Virginia.
11. ii. JOHN BELCHER, JR., b. 1698, Virginia.
iii. WILLIAM BELCHER1, b. 17071; m. MARY E. BELCHER1.
iv. ROBERT BELCHER1, b. 1710, Virginia1.
Generation No. 10
10. RICHARD10 BELCHER (JOHN9, PHOEBE8
ISHAM, HENRY7, WILLIAM6, EUSEBY SIR. HIGH SHERIFF5, GREGORY4,
EUSLEY3, HENRY2, THOMAS1)1 was born 1710 in Henrico County, Virginia1,
and died October 1763 in Chesterfield County, Virginia1. He married
MARY OBEDIENCE CLAY1 1732 in Henrico County, Virginia1.
Children of RICHARD BELCHER and MARY CLAY are:
i. ISHAM11 BELCHER I1, b. 1712, Chesterfield County, Virginia1; d. 1774, Franklin County, VA1; m. ELIZABETH CLAY1, April 17, 1735, Chesterfield County, Virginia1; b. 1734, Virginia1.
ii. ANNE BELCHER1, b. Abt. 17301; d. Bet. 1762 - 17671; m. PETER BLANKENSHIP, SR.1, Bef. 17621; b. Bef. 1725, Franklin County, VA1; d. Aft. 1793, Montgomery County, VA1.
iii. RICHARD BELCHER1, b. 1734, Virginia1.
iv. PHOEBE BELCHER1, b. 1737, Bedford County, VA1; d. 1813, Franklin County, VA1; m. MITCHELL CLAY, SR.1, 1760, Franklin County, Virginia1; b. 1735, Bedford, Virginia1; d. 1811, Pearisburg, Giles County, VA1.
v. ELIZABETH ANNE BELCHER1, b. 1749, Chesterfield County, SC1; d. 1820, Tazewell County, VA1; m. RICHARD P. BAILEY, SR.1, 1762, Chesterfield County, VA1; b. 1735, Lancaster, England1; d. 1818, Tazewell County, Virginia1.
More About RICHARD P. BAILEY, SR.:
Burial: Leatherwood Farm, Bluefield, West Virginia1.
Page by Tony